Simplify Life With Pet Pita

Life with cats and dogs, as we all know, are quite joyous. I love my three dogs so much, but with hyperactive dogs such as Pitbulls, things like taking them to the vet and such can be a pain - literately. The pull and tug, straining not only themselves, but me as well. 

There's been a solution made to problems such as mine, say hello to the Pet Pita.




Pet enthusiasts who were tired of being clawed, pawed, and bitten will find the Pet Pita to be a welcome holiday gift.  When you need to groom or apply medicine to your dog or cat, you now have a way to do so while easily hold your pet in place. 


“I created the Pet Pita for myself initially ... I was on the verge of going to the vet just to give my cat Rudy flea medicine, and told myself that there just had to be a better way to carry him,” said Bryce Brandish, President of Pet Pita.

“Over the past couple of years, we have worked on developing the Pet Pita to work with nearly any pet cat or dog of any size.  In the end, we have created a solution to medicating, grooming, and transporting your dog or cat comfortably and safely,” he said.

The Pet Pita comes in three sizes: 

  • The Pet Pita is designed for small dogs and larger cats.  This Pita allows you full access to the heavily medicated and groomed areas, while maintaining a safe environment for you and your furry friend.

  • The Pup Pita is designed for your elder large dog.  This Pita allows you to lift and support either the front or rear hips and legs.  Ideal for older dogs with hip dysplasia.

  • The Cat Pita is designed for cats.  This Pita allows you full access to the heavily medicated and groomed areas, while maintaining a safe environment for you and your feline.

To purchase a Pet Pita for the holidays and beyond, visit:  www.PetPita.com.  Each one is $24.99.


**Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post, all content was provided to me by the agent. 

 



Comments