Week 6 Update

As of yesterday, June 2, I am now 6 weeks pregnant with baby number two. I have been feeling pretty good...up until that six week mark, then it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I do pretty fair during the day, but once mid afternoon starts, it gets bad. It last all night and sleeping is the only to get it to ease up, or laying pretty much completely flat on the couch. I just tried eating pizza and had to eat laying down so it wouldn't make me sick.

I received some prenatal vitamins and cal-mag capsules from Fairhaven Health. I started taking these a few days ago to get me through until I get my first doctor's appointment set up. I chose these to try because with my son, prescription prenatal vitamins were huge, and tasted awful so in turn, the gross aftertaste made me stay sick, even when nausea had finally subsided. 





As you can see the prenatal is really small compared to the horse pill prescriptions that are often prescribed. The cal-mag is a little on the bigger side, but manageable. I am in love because I have had no problems with these making me sick, and they are packed full of all the greatness little baby needs to make it until he/she arrives into this world. I do however have to search for something to deal with this horrendous morning sickness (really night sickness) that has hit me like a train going full speed.

Disclaimer: I was sent these products from Fairhaven Health to help my pregnancy, and also to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments