Trusted Health Products Review

Skin, complexion, things of that nature, us women want to be seemingly perfect. I am only 21, and I know that for as long as I can remember (which would be since 12) my skin is a disaster. I mean we have that certain 'time-of-the-month' where mother nature wreaks havoc on us all, but I seem to have issues other than that time also. I have super dry skin, and for the most part, since I had my son my skin has been so much better. My complexion was more even, I didn't have no where near the amount of acne I had during my teenage years, up until his birth (pregnancy was the worst by far). But here lately acne has came back with a vengeance in it's normal resting areas: my chin, one near my lips, to the side of my eyes, and along my jaw line.


I just admire the personalized label!

The Amazing Beautiful Revitalizer Serum does wonders on the skin. If you are like me, you will probably have a little freak out moment if it turns your face a tad red, and has it feeling on the dry side. Rest assured, THAT IS NORMAL. I thought I was having a reaction to it, honestly. I continued on with use anyways, and each day it got significantly better. No doubt. You use the day serum when you wake up, or after you take a shower, however your daily routine goes. Then repeat with the evening serum before bed. These product have a ton of benefits:
  • The safest and most effective moisturizer available
  • Say goodbye to dry skin
  • Say goodbye to oily skin
  • Skin looks and feels younger, softer and smooth like silk
  • Decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet
  • Reduces appearance of aging
  • Firms and tones skin’s appearance
  • Pores appear to shrink, giving a smoother look to skin’s complexion
  • Blemishes appear to just fade away
  • 100% pure botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, avocado, evening primrose, olive and apricot
No preservatives, parabens, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, artificial colors or additives of any kind

 Seriously, I don't care if you are paying $200 for a jar of serum or daily routine cream. Stop, and invest your money into this. It will be worth it. I have had comments on how glowing my complexion has been, and how my acne just vanished. I have been dealing with this acne for 9 years now. It is about dang time I received a lovely comment on it, other than being told how awful it looked. I honestly think this will be a permanent product in my life. No regrets here, that's for sure!

I highly recommend this product to you ladies, and it would make for an amazing gift for the special lady in your life, especially if she is into facial products as such.

**Disclaimer: I was sent these products in exchange for a honest review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated in any other way.

Comments