Bulu Box Review

As we all know, New Years is next week. We will all do what we do every year and make a resolution we will never hold up to. I won't lie and act like I've kept up with mine, because I never have. I was in pretty decent shape when I fell pregnant with my son. I only gained 26 pounds, which 25-30 pounds is normal weight gain. After he was born, it all went pretty good for awhile. Then suddenly, the weight started creeping up on me. I now weigh 170 pounds (weighed 159 before I got pregnant) and I hate it. Although this year with the help of Bulu Box, I might can actually manage to lose some of this weight!


The boxes are so motivational. The words may just be that extra little push you need to get up and go for a jog, or run. 



This is what December's box contained. The boxes are shipped out the 15th of every month so you can anticipate their arrival within days of that. I had mixed emotions on this box. I loved it for the most part. Although, I was hoping for it to have more in it than it did. You receive samples, not full size products. If you like the sample enough that you want more, you can buy the full size products from their site.

Fit & Lean Protein Brownie - Oh fudgy heaven. This one was my second favorite (I'll get to my favorite soon). It is the fudgy consistency, and it being sweet but not overbearing that makes these so delicious. These fresh baked brownies have just 190 calories each, plus 15g protein, and 5g of fiber. Also contains no artificial sweeteners and is gluten free. You can order these from their site for $31.99 (for 12 brownies).

SmashPack Protein - See the pouch in the end of the picture above? That is the SmashPack Protein Orange Peach. This was hands down my favorite. It is only 190 calories and 15g of protein. This thing tasted so amazing. It is of a thick consistency but it just made it so much better. How? The thickness of it helped to fill me up quicker. I drank only half of the pouch (full serving is whole pouch) and I felt like I had ate two whole meals. This is definitely a must have. You can get (6) 5 oz pouches for $19.49, and I think I will be ordering some soon.

Fru-licious - These were strawberry apple flavored, and were like healthy twizzlers in my opinion. They were very good though, and would be that great on-the-go snack for anyone. They were nice and sweet, and I loved that, because most things like this that are 'healthy' taste horrid. Definitely something to try for sure. Although I couldn't find the same product on their site, you can buy a box of the bites for $15.96 and there's 6 pouches to a box.

Erzo Vitamin Biscuits - These are marked {Prenatal} on top, but anyone can have these. They just have vitamins and minerals that is helpful for pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, and postpartum. These were so tasty, I would definitely love to have these around to snack on. They are apple cinnamon, but tasted like a graham cracker with a hint of apple. These are the bomb for sure, and I want more! These come in a variety of flavors, and you can order a box for just $10.99 (contains 5 packs, 3 biscuits to a pack).

wojoENERGY - This is a vial of liquid with extracts from Ginseng, Taurine, and other natural extracts. This is definitely something you mix with a flavorful liquid. It is super bitter. I had no intentions on trying alone, but my dodo of a husband decided to open one and try alone. Needless to say, his facial expression was priceless. Just because he kept bugging me, I tried it...bitter, bitter, bitter, no doubt. I put some in my sweet tea, and it gives you more than enough energy to get your household chores done or whatever else you have to do. The price on this is pretty sweet. You get a box (which has 6 packs, and every pack has 5 vials, that's 30 total vials) for just $34.99!

Westrock Meza Morning Coffee - Okay, so my first dilemma was, I don't own a Keurig, and they sent a K-cup. So, I just cut a square in the top, put it in my normal coffee pot, and brewed one cup. This Meza Morning is so smooth. The fragrance is amazing, I fell in love with it. My home smelled like a coffee shop. It gave me a nice boost of energy, but I don't get energy very often from caffeine, instead see opposite results, it makes me so sleepy. Good thing I drank it at bedtime. This is a must have for you coffee drinkers, and you can get a 12 count carton of k-cups or 12 oz ground coffee (score 1 for me!) for just $10 even! They do have other flavors to choose from as well.

My conclusion here is....the Bulu Box is definitely worth trying out, no doubt, as it can help you find things you would like to add to your weightloss regimen. You don't need trainers, or anything like such, you can do it all on your own, and Bulu Box is there to help! Keep an eye on my Instagram (look for icon above the 'About Me' section on the sidebar) for photos of the January and February boxes. If I order more, I'll update every month.

**Disclaimer: I was given a 3 month subscription to Bulu Box in exchange for a review on the first box through U.S. Family Guide. I was not compensated in any other way. This post contains 100% my own, honest opinions.

Comments