Cajun Pigs In A Blanket Recipe

This recipe is something I just thought of when I looked inside my refrigerator looking for something out of the ordinary to snack on. I didn't have anything, and when I laid eyes on the ingredients in this recipe, it sparked an idea, one that I am so happy I tried out. Let me tell you, it is so delicious!

Cajun Pigs In A Blanket

1 pack of Johnsonville New Orleans Brand Sausage Links
 (pack is ziploc so you can save any leftovers for later!)
1 can of Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls
Just to clarify this is the package, if you need it for a reference in the grocery store.


Cut the sausages in halves, roll each half up with a crescent roll. 
Once you've finished all that you are going to make, put them in the oven, heated to 350 degrees, and cook until crescent roll is golden. Remove pan, let cool a tad, and serve to your guest. 


 I like mine a nice golden brown, but here are the finished product. Cajun pigs in a blanket! Very simple recipe, and so easy to make. These are a little spicy so if your little one is eating them as well, if they have to take acid reflux medicines, I would recommend it ahead of time. 
My cajun pigs in a blanket would be great with gumbo, or as a side for jambalaya. We had them as just snacks. Definitely worth a try, or if you don't like the sausage or the garlic butter crescent roll, mix it up! There are so many different types of Johnsonville sausages, and you don't have to have any particular flavor of crescent roll.
I hope you all enjoy! I placed links to the Johnsonville website, and Pillsbury's website for Crescent Rolls so you can take a look at the mix and match possibilities for pigs in a blanket recipes!

Comments