Graze Subscription Box Review

I know everyone has seen the new thing that everyone is going crazy over, subscription boxes. I mean I can definitely see what the hype is about. You can get just about anything delivered to your front door for a reasonable monthly price. These boxes contain different items every month, so you get to try out all sorts of things. 

I have had my eye on one particular one for awhile now. I have thought about it, but I wanted to try it first. I had ordered some clothes from Kohl's and there was about 10 papers with a code from Kohl's to get your first box free. So, because I love free things, I took advantage of this. I signed up, and you enter the code for the first box to be free. A credit card is required for this, but if you cancel right after your first one ships, then it is all free to you! If you don't catch it in time, it will hit your card, so act fast. Anyways, I wasn't really thinking about it, and when I went to check my mail today, low and behold, my Graze box.





Sorry about that horrid glare. The free code I received was for a 4 snack box, but with monthly subscription, it comes with 8 snacks, which after trying this one, you will urn for more boxes, and more food!

My snacks were Chai Latte, Butterscotch Popcorn Flapjack, Sweet Mustard Ranch, and Banana Caramel Dippers. Well, to start off, the Banana Caramel Dippers and the Butterscotch Popcorn Flapjack's were tied for my favorites. They were both so amazing, had very rich flavors, and I was all but upset when they were all gone (Dallas helped me knock them out). They were both sweet, and very decadent. I think snacks like these are put there to entice you to the point you will keep paying for them.

The Chai Latte, to me was fairly bland. I didn't like it because of the coconut. I can't stomach the taste. I handed it off to my sister, who indeed loved it! The Sweet Mustard Ranch was good, very tasty breadsticks in it, flavored with what taste like sweet dijon mustard, and the pretzels, oh my, I love pretzels. I couldn't eat the cashews because I am allergic to peanuts, so I try to take precautions with things such as cashews. 

All in all, this was an absolutely AMAZING box. Now I see how people get addicted to receiving these monthly. I was so sad when it was all gone, as I was savoring the deliciousness of it all. After receiving this box, where I had the chance to try some things, I can now go to their site and rate what I loved, liked, or don't want in my future boxes! This is a great feature, and an excellent way to keep the business coming. With that being said please everyone, go get you a box, and I have a code just for you, you'll receive your 1st and 5th boxes FREE! 
{Use code 2XKLFJMCB }

These boxes are only $11.99 a box, and if you decide to stop, you can at any time. You basically pay per box, not per month.

**Disclaimer: I did not receive one of these boxes from the company for review. I received this on my own, and wanted to share my 100% honest opinions with my readers. I was in no way compensated for this post!

Comments