No peanuts, please.

As soon of you have probably seen on these freebie websites, Atkins (the diet product company) is doing a free diet kit, and it comes with three of their protein bars. Just my luck, I ordered the kit, thinking that I'd try it to see what they taste like. Also, after I have my son, I might have to turn to things like that if I can't lose the extra weight on my own, even though I'm pretty sure I can. 

Well, they came in the mail. So, if you order one, you will get them rather fast. I opened up the box, and I was dying for something sweet. My day was completely ruined. I looked at the protein bar wrappers, all had peanuts, peanut butter, or nuts. I'm deathly allergic to peanuts. They should really have a section on the sign up form giving you the choice of peanuts, or no peanuts. 

They wasn't completely a waste. I saved them until my husband got home, and let him have them. He said one of them tasted like a reese cup, one like a milky way, and the other he wasn't sure about, but he wasn't too big of a fan of the last one. Anyways, if you have a peanut allergy, or a nut allergy, I would avoid this freebie. 

Comments