Come Celebrate With Us This Year...


Here's a list of products we will be including (so far) in our 2016 gift guide:
Tommee Tippee - Ultra Bottle & Stars and Stripes Pacifiers
Educational Insights - My First Telescope & Design and Drill Racecar
Ninja - Ninja Coffee Bar Glass System
I See Me! - Personalized Sing-a-long Christmas Book

We are taking anyone who would like to participate, so if you are interested, please feel free to contact me via email: reviewsforyou1294@gmail.com and we will go over details. Want to participate in a giveaway for one lucky winner to win one of your products that they can use to knock down their Holiday Shopping List by one? We absolutely can do it! Contact me and we will discuss.

I'm hoping here at Settled In The South we can make the holidays easier for you. Even if just a little bit, that takes off some stress that none of us want, nor need. The 'festivities' begin here November 15 - December 15. 

Comments