This is one of my personal favorites. I normally hate mushrooms, and onions. But in this dish, it's amazingly delicious. This is what I look forward to at Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner every year. If you've never tried it before, it can look a little gross to some, but you will be hooked on it with one bite.
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Green Giant® French-style green beans, drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. In 1 1/2-quart casserole or glass baking dish
- mix green beans, soup and milk.
- 2. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, topping with onions during last 5 minutes
of baking, until bubbly.If you don't have any cream of mushroom soup around,
cream of chicken, or cream of celery works as well.
Be sure to try it and let me know what you think about it.Credit to: Betty Crocker